//Disable right click script III- By Renigade (renigade@mediaone.net) //For full source code, visit www.dynamicdrive.com
Live,Laugh,Love

 photo Untitled1.png
Le Writer


Hi All~! My name is Syida.
A blogger since 2004. An Introvert.
Here to share my stories. I hope you enjoy reading as much as I do writing it.

Blog Categories


Archives


I finally found a time


I have been drowning in my workload for the past few months. It was crazy I told you! I work more than 8 hours during the weekdays and I still had to work during the weekends. Work was never ending and it is getting too overwhelming for me.

I am glad that a new contract staff came in. It was my friend, Zu. Well, I recommended her in knowing that despite her interest is not there, she do have experience in my work area. Having her in my team was such a bliss. For the first time, I can breathe a little. She just started for a week, and it made a difference to me. Almost everyday I came back having some unsettled things at the back of my mind. Now, I can even focus on my projects knowing that someone is looking into my daily operational task. This is partly the reason why I can spare some time typing in this entry.

I know I still have not pen my thoughts on the wedding day. Trust me, not that I don't wish to, but I really got no time. But well, since things at work changed with the existence of Zu, maybe I would have the time to write those down. Insyallah, I will.

As for now, Good night lovelies :) Sweet Dreams


Labels:

Post a Comment